Pursuit of Happiness eCourse
When I sat down to write An Amateur’s Guide to the Pursuit of Happiness, I knew I didn’t want to write just another self-help book. I wanted to offer something that could actually make a difference in your daily life.
That’s why I created the Pursuit of Happiness eCourse, the companion course for my book.
This interactive course is a chance for you and I to roll up our sleeves and work through the information in the book together, so that you can actually apply what you’re learning to your own life.
This is course is for you if…
- you’re tired of being told what should make you happy.
- you want to focus on what really matters to you.
- you’re ready to discover and fulfill your purpose.
How It Works
Each week, I’ll email you a reading assignment from An Amateur’s Guide to the Pursuit of Happiness. You’ll also get one homework assignment to take you deeper into the material and help you apply what you’re learning.
Then, we’ll get together for a live video discussion. This is your chance to ask questions and talk about any obstacles you might be running into. Each chat will be recorded, so you can watch it later on your own.
Throughout the course, you’ll have access to me through email and the live video chats. You’ll also be able to share your experiences with your classmates through a private Facebook group.
What Will You Learn?
Happiness is a combination of joy and peace. Session 1 is about discovering your joy, and Session 2 will focus on the inner peace.
Takeaways from Session 1:
- Tools to help you let go of distractions and focus on what really matters
- Strategies for dealing with unhappy people
- Personalized daily habits that will make you happier
Takeaways from Session 2:
- Personalized mission statement
- Tools for making tough decisions with confidence
- Strategies for coping with change
This course is about creating your own map. You won’t just hear what works for me or what the latest experts think you should do. You’ll learn how to always know what is best for you.
To participate in the course, you will need:
- A copy of An Amateur’s Guide to the Pursuit of Happiness (click here if you haven’t already purchased the book.)
- About two hours per week to dedicate to reading, doing assignments, and watching the weekly call.
- A willingness to dig deep. Growth is uncomfortable at first, and I guarantee at least one of the assignments will make you squirm.
$179 per session$89 per session $298 for both sessions$138 for both sessions