The Happiness Conspiracy
Imagine a place where you can:
- Make meaningful connections with other women.
- Relax, rejuvenate, and focus on yourself for a few hours.
- Explore your creative side.
- Find the space and time to set intentions for a happier life.
- Share your struggles without fear of judgment or consequences.
That’s what you’ll find when you join the Happiness Conspiracy.
act together, work together, combine, unite, join forces
from con ‘together with’ + spirare ‘breathe.’ = to breathe together
Take a break. Take care of yourself. Take advantage of a supportive environment where you can open up, be seen, and be heard.
Led by happiness coach Britt Reints, the Happiness Conspiracy is like girls’ night meets therapy.
You will have a chance to receive the group’s undivided attention and support and give back to others with your own suggestions and perspectives. This give and take fosters true connection and provides us all with access to a treasure trove of wisdom and insight.
We’ll meet once a month in a beautiful, inviting space. You’ll have a chance to play, eat, and talk about your personal pursuit of happiness: vent, dream, confess, ask questions, share ideas, come up with strategies to make the little changes stick.
The first Happiness Conspiracy is forming now in Pittsburgh.
Date: 3rd Wednesday of the month – September 17, October 15, November 19, December 17
Time: 6pm to 9pm (yes, there will be food!)
Location: Point Breezeway
- 4 (3-hour) group sessions led by Britt Reints
- 12 weekly check-ins with your personal happiness partner
- Delicious snacks to nourish your body while you’re feeding your soul
- 4 creative activities – we’ll bring the supplies, you bring a playful spirit
- Access to a private online space to continue conversations with co-conspirators between sessions
It’s going to be magic.
Cost: $200 for the complete Fall 2014 season.