Every Monday, I start my week by highlighting what made me happy from the previous week and invite you to do the same, because gratitude is the first step to being happy.
This week, my happiness came from:
- Getting approved for a home we love in Pittsburgh.
- Seeing my family after being away from them for a week.
- Spending four hours in the car with Jared – I love when we get time to talk like this.
- Dropping my husband off at the South Dakota/Iowa border so that he can ride across the state on the RAGBRAI bike ride – I am crazy proud of him and super impressed.
- Going shopping with my mom.
- Having Emma crawl into bed beside me.
This coming week is going to be insane for me. I have to work, will be in Washington DC for an event with Nintendo Thursday and Friday, pick Jared up on Saturday, and then leave for Costa Rica on Sunday. In other words, things may be quiet around the Facebook page and possibly the blog. Also, I’m not doing a giveaway this week – but will hopefully be back with more fun prizes in August.
Of course, that’s no reason for you not to share your happiness highlights.
What made you happy this week?