The first session of the Pursuit of Happiness eCourse starts in just two weeks, and I can’t wait!
I’ve been looking forward to working directly with readers since before An Amateur’s Guide to the Pursuit of Happiness was published, and I know this is going to be a transformational experience for those who join me.
By the end of the 8 weeks, you will have:
- A better understanding of what motivates and inspires you.
- Your own mission statement.
- Daily habits that keep you happier and grateful.
- More self confidence.
This is your chance to join for free.
It’s important to me to build giving back into every aspect of my business. That’s why I have a reduced speaking fee for non-profit organizations, why I offered free downloads of my book for three days last fall, and why I saved space in this class for a scholarship winner.
One Scholarship Recipient Will Receive:
- Free tuition to Sessions 1 and 2 of the Pursuit of Happiness eCourse PLUS
- Signed copy of An Amateur’s Guide to the Pursuit of Happiness
- One year membership into the Happiness Tribe
That’s a combined value of $430!
Like everyone who takes the Pursuit of Happiness eCourse, I’ll be working through An Amateur’s Guide to the Pursuit of Happiness with you. You’ll get a chance to apply the lessons to your own life and get direction as you create your personal recipe for happiness.
So, how do you apply for a scholarship?
Winning this scholarship is going to take more than a stroke of luck.
The good news is, you have no control over luck. What you can control is your effort and your willingness to open up.
To apply for a scholarship to the Pursuit of Happiness eCourse, please answer one of these two questions:
What would you do if you had more self confidence?
What are you ready to let go of in order to be happier?
You can answer these questions using one of these formats:
- Blog post – and link back to this post.
- YouTube Video – and link to your video answer in the comments of this video.
- Twitter – and include @missbritt and #scholarship in your tweet.
- Facebook – and tag the In Pursuit of Happiness facebook page in the post.
All entries must be posted by 11:59 Eastern on March 12. The winner will be announced on March 13.
I’m looking forward to seeing your answers and welcoming one courageous applicant into the class.