The Big Move
In August of 2007 my family and I moved.
Big deal, lots of people move.
We moved 1400 miles away from everything we knew – to a place where we knew nothing.
The entire journey was one of upheaval, good times, finding ourselves, blah blah blah blah blah. Most importantly, it was the first proactive step we took towards being happy.
Anyway – here’s some of what you might have missed:
- Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush – Should We Go Or Should We Stay Now?
- House 1 Goes On The Market
- The First Offer. Kind Of. Almost. Sort Of.
- Packing Up The Shoes…
- Stinky Manual Labor – Or, What You Endure To Get A House Ready
- The Weekend We Sold 2 Houses And Bought Another One
- A Tour Of The OMG I BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!
- Very Next Post: What The Hell Am I Thinking? Can we say… neurotic much?
- Finding A Pediatrician… from 1400 miles away.
- Then FEMA tried to kill me by declaring our house in a Flood Zone.
- Moving Day
- How My Mom And I Say Goodbye
- The Gypsy Blood
- Moving In – and the first real glimpse at how hard this would be.
- Day One Of Our New Life
- Adjusting to Life Without Grandparents
- After 2 months, it’s still not home
- Making Friends
- Florida vs. Iowa: A Photo Essay
- Meeting The Neighbors
- Dating More Grown Ups
- Making More Friends
Oh my GOD I talked a lot about moving.
And really? There is MORE!
But.. wow… um… I’m kind of embarrassed now.